Statement of Non-Discrimination
ClearWater Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, therapies, and other school-administered programs.
Public Charity Status
ClearWater Academy is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
We collect no personally identifiable information through this web site unless you give it to us by filling out and submitting forms. We do collect non-identifying information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you are browsing, if any is specified
- the IP address from which you access our web site, if reported
- the web browser type and operating system of the device you use to access our web site, if reported
- the date and time of your visit to our web site
- the address of the web site that referred you to our web site, if any
- a history of the pages of our web site that you visit
- information about whether your web browser succeeded or failed to render the pages of our web site
All of this information helps us improve the performance and usefulness of our web site.
ClearWater Academy uses the Google Analytics service to collect and aggregate much of the information described above. The Google Analytics service operates by placing a cookie on your device browser. Google Analytics does not provide us information about any other sites you visit. If you reject the Google Analytics cookie, our web site will continue to function.
Interaction with Children
Pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, ClearWater Academy does not knowingly or intentionally collect any personally identifying information from children, or from any other visitor to our web site, unless it is provided by the user voluntarily through web forms.
We protect information shared with us through web forms and do not share it with other entities. We keep secure records of information for our reference purposes and to enable ongoing correspondence.
Information gathered through the process of applying for enrollment is governed by policies set forth in our application for enrollment, not by the policies explained on this page.